Monday, June 21, 2010

Buy the Organic Lemons

I don't typically buy Organic, for about a million reasons, although I probably seem like the typical target demographic (pretentious and food-obsessed).

But I gotta say, now that I've made the switch to organic lemons, I don't think I'll go back. I got a half dozen the other day for homemade Lemonade and they're approximately twice as good as regular lemons.

I was explaining this, with probably unreasonable evangelistic zeal, last night when the BFF came over for dinner. In fact, they're so good, that when she pointed out "we have been talking about these lemons for twelve minutes straight," I wasn't even surprised. To be fair, she agreed with me about their delicious characteristics, but I'm sure they didn't merit twelve "let me tell you more about Jesus" minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment