Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fuzzy Math




A british study last week made big news when they announced British men claim to have directly slept with nine partners each while women say they have had 6.3 partners (calculator is at www.lloydspharmacy.com/sexdegrees.)

The point the study was making was that thru indirect contact, this meant the average Brit had about 2.8 million sex partners. Not factoring in Mick Jagger, of course.

I couldn't get over the six and nine.

Seriously?

Are these particular Brits surveyed Amish?

Did they GO to college --- cause where I went to school, the only real dating etiquette centered around whether or not to Swallow on the first date.

So I'm not buying the six and nine. I feel certain in 12 years of Catholic school I was probably taught by nuns and priests who could top those averages.

No comments:

Post a Comment