Saturday, April 11, 2009

What am I Wearing?




"What are you wearing?" is a question I get sometimes... Text. Facebook. Twitter. Usually about 2 in the morning.

So one day this week I posted the answer: wifebeater; a Southeastern KY Homebuilders Association T-Shirt; a band sweatshirt; a United Way baseball cap; and shorts.

I got up that morning and randomly pulled stuff off the magic chair. I stopped when the Magic Chair was empty.

I'd like to say I had enough sense to stay inside at least, but I went to Disco Kroger like that too -- and I'm pretty sure strangers tried to give me money.

FB Friend Kelly just insisted I not take a roadtrip looking like that. I needed to represent.

Don't think she'd want me on tour today either: swimsuit top + boxers + a Roark Meats trucker cap.

3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're just not homesick for some reason? Just asking! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST know where you got the cap, I have to get one for my husband (the one who makes his own bacon). Our last name is Roark. (actually put me in touch with the company, so we can them for the fam back in nebraska.) I'll make sure you're on the list for the next batch of bacon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have gotten the last one -- and I recall begging was involved. Let me see if more are on order.

    ReplyDelete