Monday, February 8, 2010

These are Too Good

OK, these posts that came in response to  Walt's Bad Dream this morning are too good not to share:

Caryn says: Could be fun - I'm game - when is it?!

Jupe: A bride-zilla with an army of gays to back you up, could there be anything more frightening? Or fabulous? And your colors could be pank and pank.

Michael Jansen Miller adds: You have to have this at CentreLawn and I want to sing "Ring Ring da Banjo!" when your pink helicopter lands in the middle of the MMMB Love Circle.

And Walter himself wrapped up with: For a recessional we could have Alejandro Escovedo sing "Castanets" and crank up the volume when it gets to the part that goes, "I like her better when she walks away. Then Robert Earl Keen can sing "Gringo Honeymoon" and people can slip away to wherever the professionally unmarried go to be alone together.

And then I remind everyone: Don't Save the Date!

What? I didn't want to get married before I got dumped, and I still don't -- cause every day is Pank and Pank in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment